We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the Recruiting team at Zapier. Want to help grow and nurture the team behind a product that allows everyone to be more productive at work? Then keep reading!
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You are exceptionally well organized. You can systematically balance numerous priorities at once. You have an eye towards efficiency and making processes better.
You balance your time well. You hold yourself accountable and follow through on your work with little supervision.
You provide an incredible candidate experience. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a job search is a challenging task and by sweating the details you can provide a more human experience for everyone that interacts with Zapier during a hiring process.
You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Greenhouse) or CRM systems. If you’ve not used these tools, you should feel comfortable researching them and pushing buttons to see what happens.
You are resourceful. You're willing to find the answers to questions but ask for help when needed.
You are persistently helpful. You are an unstoppably helpful member for our operations team, to both the hiring managers and candidates.
Things You Might Do
Zapier is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Work closely with the recruiters to take the lead over interview scheduling across all teams with globally distributed hiring teams and candidates.
- Leverage tools from our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to schedulers to automate tasks to focus on candidate experience.
- Gather metrics and help prepare reporting to keep hiring teams in the loop and the recruiting team on track.
- Develop relationships with the recruiting team to communicate import updates and proactively address issues that may arise in scheduling.
- Assist with job posting management and employment branding across multiple sites.
- Iterate on candidate feedback. You'll constantly smooth rough edges in the hiring process by iterating on feedback from candidates or other signals.
- As a part of Zapier's all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
For the past seven years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package**
Location: United States or Canada
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Optional: Share anonymously some demographic information about yourself to help us better track trends related to the backgrounds of candidates interested in working at Zapier in order for us to build a team that represents the users at Zapier and the broader world population.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct_ provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base._