Zapier’s partnerships team is growing to expand into Channel Partnerships! We are seeking a highly motivated Channel Partner Manager to take the lead in introducing Zapier the next phase of partnerships -- channels.
If you’re interested in building out a channel program from the ground up at a fast-growing and profitable Saas company, then read on…
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. Hopefully, you'll take the leap and apply.
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You’ve done this before. You have 5+ years in partnerships or similar roles. You have built a channel program from the ground up. You have a deep understanding of SaaS and channel partners. You know the software space, the players involved, the different types of partners supporting them, and how the most successful reseller programs are run.
You have a solid sales acumen. You’ve not only coached partners to sell, but you have sold SaaS software in a B2B format and understand the nuances of serving SMBs
You are a cross-functional team player. You navigate product, marketing, and support functions with ease and leverage the collective team to better serve our partners.
You are a Platform & Systems thinker. You go beyond transactional exchanges and short-term thinking to create whole new drivers of growth for the company, integration partners, and channel sales partners alike.
You’re driven by data. You use data to develop strategy. You measure your work and those of our reseller partners to ensure continued performance.
You have a growth mindset. The opportunity to make something big out of nothing excites and motivates you.
You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
You know Zapier. You’re well-versed with the automation space. Deep understanding of Zapier is a strong plus for this role.
Things You’ll Do
- Craft a general pilot strategy, develop data-driven projections, and identify the measurements of success
- Define ideal partner agency profiles, recruit them, and enable them to start advocating for Zapier
- Document partners agencies' needs, feedback, and associated enablement materials, and develop a plan to improve deficiencies and fill gaps
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders on progress
- Draft a business case on what would be required to scale the program, considering investment from all relevant departments
- Scale the program to recruit thousands of agency and channel partners
- Travel 5% - 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
Zapier helps people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Our team of 300+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. You don't have to be located in the USA either. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more! You just need the skills and drive to succeed in this role and the ability to work from anywhere.
- Competitive salary (we don't use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy.* Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to employees based in the US, Canada, and UK.
Optional: Share anonymously some demographic information about yourself to help us better track trends related to the backgrounds of candidates interested in working at Zapier in order for us to build a team that represents the users at Zapier and the broader world population.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct_ provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base._