Vonage is the emerging global leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. The Vonage marketing team is leading the narrative on how software developers and enterprises can reimagine, design, and deploy new communication experiences. We’re comprised of product marketing managers, partner marketing, growth engine experts, and content specialists who are charged with educating the market with what is possible with communications APIs.
Why this role matters
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing team. This position is focused on accelerating the adoption of Vonage APIs by growing our reach and generating awareness with our partner ecosystem through compelling partner marketing programs. Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing and driving the regional strategic partner marketing GTMs, managing co-marketing demand gen, events and more to support partner sales goals for part of Americas region.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Manage the partner marketing plan for eastern US and LATAM including supporting goals & KPIs alignment with in-region partner sales objectives, planning, and executing deliverables
- Drive strategic regional GTMs partner marketing initiatives including developing joint messaging and value proposition, creating compelling joint programs, and educate sales on opportunities with partners
- Work with extended marketing team or agencies to execute on demand generation campaigns, events, social, content creation and more
- Produce tools educating both Vonage partners and Sales on joint value prop story and market opportunities to enable engagement and marketing activities; includes content creation
- Support local partner enablement and recruitment activities, and execute co-marketing rewards program
- Measure success and adjust programs to further improve and maximize results
What you'll bring
- Experience with producing successful partner marketing programs, and working with partner ecosystem to drive ROI positive co-marketing demand gen activities
- Ability to manage numerous infrastructure projects simultaneously and drive them to successful completion, with a wide range of stakeholders and timelines.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Not afraid to try new things driven to constantly improve results.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment on a cross-functional team, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders product marketing, marketing/ demand gen, global partnership team, sales, etc.
What's required for application
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- 4-5 years of experience in partner programs working at a software or cloud company.
- Experience building partner relationships and engagement
- Proven successful partner marketing programs that have generated leads and influenced sales revenue
- Excellent communications and strong writing skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and PRMs
- Strong language skills for English and Spanish, and/or Brazilian Portuguese
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.