Overview of Position
Varsity Tutors, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the country, is looking for Account Managers to join our team! Varsity Tutors is building a global on-demand expert network and is on a mission to help people learn by seamlessly connecting experts and learners in any subject, anywhere, anytime.
Varsity Tutors recently closed a $50M Series C funding round, bringing its total funding to $107M. The round was led by Learn Capital, with participation from The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and existing investor TCV. The funds will enable Varsity Tutors to further its vision of seamlessly connecting experts and learners in any subject, anywhere, at any time.
Account Managers are advocates for the clients of Varsity Tutors. They assess needs, manage accounts to drive consumption, and increase retention and existing sales (renewals) by strengthening client relations and providing high-quality service. Do you enjoy helping people all across the country? Can you turn a frown upside down? Then an Account Manager position with Varsity Tutors might be a great fit! Apply now!
- Bachelor level degree in any major is preferred
- Education experience and knowledge in K-12, college courses and test prep is helpful
- Ability to consult through conducting needs analysis and offering product based solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales, business development or client relations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer relations skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Assess and understand the needs of our clients, to ensure high satisfaction with our products/services
- Achieve client renewal and sales goals
- Deep understanding of the products and services we offer
- Turn frowns upside down by providing a one call resolution
- Assist in client service and build strong relations with our students and families
- Manage client records to ensure proper follow-up
- Communicate effectively with internal team and external customers
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Company Matching Plan
- PTO, Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday (for your birthday!)
- VTO ("volunteer time off" to do community service/charity work)
- 52 hours of Free Learning Sessions per year for you or immediate families members
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to help revolutionize how the world learns!
- Try a free trial of our Live Learning Platform here: https://www.varsitytutors.com/freetrial
_Varsity Tutors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer! __We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Varsity Tutors will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements. (INDHP) _Similar: Account Manager, Education Specialist, Account Executive, Client Relations