Respect and Trust. These words resonate with you at a very deep level and will be reflected in all that you do.
We are a growing Trust-Based Sales Coaching company based in Sydney, Australia with a fast-paced and ever-changing virtual work environment with diverse cultural backgrounds and it **is now time to take our Member Experience to a whole new level.__**
This role is for a part-time contractor (work from home) initially for approx.10-20 hours a week. We don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create.
Your main result is to engage over the phone and zoom, with our new members, connecting with them and encouraging them to engage with our member community and activates. Our members are across multiple time-zones around the world, so you will need to be very flexible with your availability to be able to connect with them in their time-zone.
To create this result you will:
- Work with the General Manger & Founder engaging new members.
- Call on new members who order within same day/24hrs, time permitting, to give them a quick welcome call and to be sure they receive their logins, and we have their correct details, addressing any support concerns
- Invite and deliver a 2 x per week Mindset Club ORIENTATION Zoom call (Tues. & Thurs) adjusting the times for varying time zones Reach out to all members for credit card declines
- Call members at least once a quarter to check in with them encouraging participation in new announcements and activities
- Have solid experience with managing direct client communication
- Ensure members are ‘happy’ and ‘engaged’
- Be observant of member behavior, providing feedback to management
- Encourage, where appropriate, a high level of paid engagement
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- Ability to connect with people easily, with grace and elegance. Being a warm and open communicator
- Ability to work independently, putting in honest hours, working efficiently and effectively (we have a high standard of excellence)
- Solution oriented, solving your own and member issues (we expect everyone to solve their own problems before asking for help)
- Organised (there are so many moving parts that you need to be able to keep up track of and be looking ahead to what’s coming next)
- Excellent tech skills (this is an online business, which means you’ll have to excel at many software programs and be willing and able to learn those that you don’t know)
- Open to doing things differently (as we are a contrarian, entrepreneurial business that does things differently to most organisations and we are passionate about fast results).
- Be open to being very flexible and available to communicate with our members across multiple time-zones
You will be in line with our top three values:
- Resonate with respect and trust by respecting others and being trustworthy
- Be fun. (Able to enjoy a laugh)
- Strong work ethic (We work hard. Period. No job is too big or small)
Compensation will be based on experience and skills, and will be discussed – if a potential fit.