Role can be remote (within the United States).
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. Our immersive online learning platform offers practitioner-level training in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Backed by well-known investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital, Udacity is transforming the world by providing life-long learners the opportunity to upskill in bleeding edge career fields. We also partner with leading enterprises to support them on their journey of digital transformation for their workforces. If you are inspired to be part of something amazing…read on!
Udacity’s Content Program Management Office is looking for a rock-star Partnership Operations Manager responsible for supporting our growing portfolio of content partnerships with industry leaders such as Microsoft, AWS, Intel and others. Your team helps ensure that our partners have an amazing experience building and promoting content with Udacity through the development of workflows, processes, dashboards, capabilities, and systems needed to support our partnerships long term and at scale. The Partnership Operations Manager also executes special projects designed to improve our content development machinery when working with content partners. This can include activities such as structuring partnership deliverables, dashboard reporting, developing process maps and partner documentation, and data analysis and visualization. No job is too big or too small and as a highly-skilled generalist, you will bring a problem-solving approach to any task put in front of you.
Udacity is a fast-paced work environment in a flat organizational structure that puts a lot of emphasis on autonomy and collaboration to deliver results. We’re looking for a self-starter who can operate under pressure in the face of uncertainty and is comfortable developing structure and process where none may yet exist. It’s a demanding role with a tremendous upside for the right candidate.
- Lifecycle project management of our partnerships programs: The program manager ensures our content partners have a first-class experience and see the full value of their partnership with Udacity.
- Ongoing Relationship Management: The Program Manager maintains an active relationship with content partners and handles any ongoing engagement or deliverables such as data reporting, content maintenance, or customer support from the partner.
- Coordinate across internal cross-functional teams including content strategy, marketing, engineering, and business development. You serve as the partners’ main point of contact to all internal Udacity teams.
- Identify gaps in existing processes or workflows and recommend new processes and procedures as needed.
- Design and implement continuous process improvement initiatives to increase efficiency and scalability of our partnerships vertical.
What we value:
- Strong leadership skills and the high EQ required to collaborate with a wide variety of teams and external partners
- Experience with agile and waterfall project management methodologies and project management tools such as Trello, Jira, Learning Management Systems (LMS), Google Suite, and other media content development tools
- 4+ years work experience with direct external-facing program management responsibilities. E-learning and/or technology partnerships are a strong plus
- Some technical background, including basic knowledge of computer languages and software development, a plus
- Solid data analysis skills and being able to present facts and arguments using numbers
- Grittiness and a demonstrated ability to persist in the face of adversity over an extended period of time
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.