Trilogy Education is a workforce accelerator that empowers the world’s leading universities to prepare professionals for high-growth careers in the digital economy. Trilogy’s intensive, skills-based training programs bridge regional hiring gaps in web development, data analytics, UX/UI, and cybersecurity in more than 40 markets across North America. Since the company’s launch in 2015, thousands of working adults have successfully completed Trilogy-powered programs on campuses from Columbia to Northwestern to UC Berkeley, and more than 2,000 companies—ranging from startups to the Fortune 500—employ them.
Trilogy is growing. Fast. From instructors to admissions advisors (and everyone in between), we depend on those who share a passion for our mission.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this.
2. We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
3. We bring a "can do" attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
4. We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company
We are seeking...
A results-oriented professional who is passionate about supporting the acceleration of our workforce into the digital economy. This role is a member of the Trilogy Career Services team which is responsible for: ensuring our program graduates secure the job they are seeking; our students are highly satisfied with their Career Services experience; our programs are a top of mind talent source in all of our markets; and industry-leading companies are champions for our programs.
The Manager, Industry Engagement is responsible for planning exceptional virtual and in-person Career Service events, throughout the western United States, that bring students, graduates, and industry professionals together for learning and networking. The planning of the event includes negotiating the event date, securing the venue, contracting with vendors, developing the industry professional invitation list, ensuring robust industry professional attendance, managing pre to post-event engagement, as well as collaboration and communication with internal stakeholders. A successful Manager, Industry Engagement works closely with the Student Success Managers in their markets and the Directors of Strategic Partnerships for their region. The Manager reports into the Regional Director of Industry Engagement and is part of the Southern Industry Engagement team.
Ensure that every student in your Territory has the opportunity to attend a high-quality Virtual Tech Talk, a Demo Day, and/or other employer-sponsored events. Both students and industry professionals report high satisfaction with the events. A successful Manager, Industry Engagement with support and leadership from the Regional Director of Industry Engagement, achieves the following results:
- Develop and cultivate new relationships with industry professionals through tactical outbound sourcing.
- Engage tech executives at the nation's leading companies who are seeking engineering talent.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Strategic Partnerships team to ensure streamlined communication, providing company partners with one point of contact with Trilogy.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Directors of Strategic Partnerships, Alumni Coordinators, Admissions and Student Success Managers in the West to design, develop, and deliver in-market “specialty events” to drive the corporate engagement of industry leaders.
- Be a fully engaged member of the Industry Engagement team including sharing lessons learned, best practices, tools, and resources.
- Partner successfully with the Student Success Managers and Partner Relations team members in each of your markets, including leading bi-weekly events meetings with each market in your Territory.
- Explore and test new ways of packaging our offerings to better serve industry needs.
- Take a consultative approach to investigating the company’s needs and uncovering new opportunities.
- Coordinate opportunities to interact with students including but not limited to online events, online and in-person networking events, and office tours.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of activity in Salesforce and Outreach.io.
- Communicate and coordinate with students in your territory in conjunction with our Student Success Team.
- Use student feedback data to drive student satisfaction, improve career service events offerings, and opportunities to engage with industry professionals.
- Use employer feedback to drive employer satisfaction, improve offerings, and opportunities to engage with students and Trilogy programs.
Your team contributes to achieving Pipeline Partner goals via the following event metrics:
- At least 40% of Demo Day attendees in your Territory are currently hiring.
- All Strategic Pipeline Partners in your Territory have participated in at least two regional or national Career Services events.
- 1 Strategic Pipeline Partner in your Territory hosts/participates in a specialty event for students and alumni each quarter.
High Level of who are are:
You’ve had plenty of hits and misses, and can clearly discuss the lessons learned from those misses
- You have a track record in business development
- Passionate about transforming education and the student experience
- Obsessed with attention to detail
- Preferred: experience working with, or networking with industry professionals in tech
- Extremely self-motivated and goal oriented
- Loves to be part of a team
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to engage through talk and text, therefore strong verbal communication and writing skills are essential.
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- You can operate independently in a remote environment
- You’ve successfully worked with a wide variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds
- You have hosted an online webinar or event
Candidate Must Reside in One of the Following Locations - Charlotte, NC, Raleigh-Durham, NC, Austin, TX, Houston, TX
Skills: Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, Outreach, G Suite
Nice to Have: Splash, Event Planning