Powered by big dreams and small egos, Trilogy is re-imagining how skills-based learning can close the gap between the skills of today's workforce and the needs of tomorrow's jobs. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top universities to create boot camps that prepare students for careers in the Digital Economy. Although we’ve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us. Driven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - and our university and employer partners expect nothing less. Every aspect of Trilogy's success depends on this.
2. We never stop improving
We believe that continuous improvement is the source of innovation. We lend an ear to both our fans and our critics in an effort to deliver better programs, better service, better communication, and better value.
3. We bring a "can do" attitude
We are a team of entrepreneurs who confront challenges head-on and figure things out. We value action, effort, commitment, and learning.
4. We succeed only as a team
Teamwork is critical to our success, and we place a tremendous value on how we work together in our immediate teams, between our business units, and across the entire company.
As an Industry Engagement Coordinator within Trilogy Education you will support the efforts of the Director of Industry Engagement to execute a variety of Career Services events designed to connect Boot Camp Students to Industry Professionals. The Director ofIndustry Engagement, your supervisor, will communicate with you regularly to discuss priorities within your assigned territory and forecast for future tasks. The majority of your day will be spent in the platform Splash, on the phone with vendors, meeting with your team, doing extensive outreach and research through LinkedIn, utilizing spreadsheets, and logging information into Salesforce.
We are a highly mission-driven company where the work you do individually greatly impacts the student experience at top university programs across the country. Our overarching goal is to enhance the student experience through events.
High-level of who you are:
- You are extremely “detail-oriented” and highly organized
- You enjoy a “fast-paced” environment while working with some autonomy
- You are capable of juggling details for upwards of 20 small events per month
- You are proactive, not reactive, to changes and growth
- Your have an innate ability to connect with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You know what it means to be part of the team
- This is not a sales position; you will be coordinating event details and gathering information from attendees
- Clean and accurate data management for impactful reports gives you pride in your work
- You’ve had experience successfully prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- You are a careful listener and take direction well
- You take pride in creating purpose and value to your work, and have a can-do attitude
As the Coordinator, Industry Engagement you will achieve the following results:
- Support the Director of Industry Engagement in building and executing career service events, Project Demo Days, Virtual Tech Talks, and Speciality Events
- Support the Director of Industry Engagement in developing stronger relationships with internal teams including but not limited to: Career Services Corporate Events Team, Student Success Team, Career Directors, and Partner Relations Team
- Collaborate with the Director of Corporate Events to research venues and events vendors in your territory to ensure best guest experience possible
- Use data to improve the engagement experience for both students and industry professionals
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- You have 1-2 years experience and familiarity with Salesforce, G-Suite, and LinkedIn
- You’ve worked as an administrative assistant, events coordinator, or similar in the past
- Excellent communication skills, therefore strong writing skills are essential
- You are a problem solver and can find solutions on your own
- Associate's Degree or higher preferred
- You can operate independently in a remote environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with Splash Event Management platform
- Ability to travel once a quarter if needed