We’re looking for a passionate IT Project Manager / Scrum Master to join our digital Product team. You will manage multiple IT projects simultaneously from the planning through launch, execution and post-launch activities for:
- Drive projects forward by understanding goals, success criteria, people involved while accomplishing tight deadlines. Identify and resolve bottlenecks and develop ways to improve efficiency.
- Provide the teams with the right knowledge of methodologies and tools to better allocate their time, improve communications and update processes and frameworks to improve capabilities over time
We are looking for a dynamic, dedicated and committed individual with a strong desire to grow, which can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Featured in Forbes list of Top 25 companies to work remote.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 270 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Responsible for the successful execution of all initiatives related to incremental improvements in our main Digital Products (Stores and Checkout)
- Manage highly-ambitious projects through their entire process from planning to execution working in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Develop, manage, and document (in the agreed format) all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets.
- Ensure that all work is produced in accordance with appropriate processes and that opportunities for improvement are identified and agreed upon
- Lead end-of-project reviews and produce lessons-learned document at the end of the project.
- Responsible for the management and execution for the Product and Technology initiatives.
- Collaborates with internal teams and internal stakeholders to creatively solve problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Continuously identify areas of optimization within process, tools and systems and proactively seek out solutions to improve how we launch marketing campaigns.
- Work with cross functional teams to navigate the workflow for all initiatives by identifying requirements, process, deadlines.
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports.
- Manage the effective execution of each project understanding business contexts, needs and deadlines.
- Effectively prioritize and communicate tasks, projects, initiatives and feedback.