Growth Acquisition Manager (No Meta Channels)
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies, and innovation.
We have over 300 hundred employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
You want to know more about our Brands? Shapermint & Empetua
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven and dynamic Growth Acquisition Manager to lead the strategy to own the strategic plan and execution to drive the Beauty Business Unit to a $15,000,000 Revenue in the first Year (2023) at profitable efficiencies by executing paid media campaigns at scale, managing strategy of support channels (Influencers, Social, SEO) working with owned and organic channels owners to define strategies that will push our customer acquisition strategy forward.
You will lead the strategy and execution end to end from the platform set up, the platform creatives to the thank you page across the entire product funnel (both product page and landing page) of specific products in defined Media platforms (Pinterest, Tik Tok, Google, Youtube).
**Expected Outcomes & Responsibilities**
- You are the main owner of delivering acquisition results for our website revelbeauty.com to grow to $15,000,000 in the first year with a 5% EBITDA Margin.
- Lead the strategy and investment on media platforms such as Meta, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Youtube with budgets above $1,000,000 per month.
- Implement and improve the Media buying set up in the platform considering campaign structure and creative set up to deliver a diversified product communication to be sustainable over time.
- Manage and lead the creative strategy per product, audience and traffic source considering the brand standards.
- Identify and prioritize the 20/80 improvements on a monthly, bi-weekly and weekly basis to ensure execution is focused on the key opportunities to accomplish our goals.
- Upselling funnel: take advantage of our proprietary one click upsell software to test the right combinations of upselling and downselling to maximize the profit per visitor and increase the profit per order.
- The funnel responsibility goes from the understanding of the messaging we have on the paid media platform going through the potential prelander (if any), the product page, cart page, checkout, upselling funnel and thank you page