We're looking for a super passionate Career Growth Analyst focused on the Talent Development of each Trafilero, who can design and carry out the strategic plan of the area, helping the Learning and Development department to achieve the objective of changing people's lives.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated, and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
Develop Feedback for leaders tool
- Help the lead of the area to launch the program
- Constantly audit the process and detect areas for improvement
- Be in charge of the registry and program kpi
- Have a clear map of talents in the company and per area.
- Define calendar for Talent calibration.
- Help the lead area redefine the process.
- Build standard action plans for the different quadrants within the matrix of 9 boxes
- Make sure that all the departments have done the Talent calibration
High Potential Program
- Analysis of previous performance reviews
- 360 ° and FFL results analysis
- Define the criteria of who would enter the program and why
- Key positions analysis
- Analysis of possible successors for key positions
Career path (Marketing & IT & Customer care)
- Analyze the structure of Marketing & IT & Customer Care