Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-tier engineering talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
Creating beautiful content both for our website and for print is crucial to us, and we’re always looking for talented designers to help us reach the next level.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to work on a variety projects with a team of top designers and front-end experts from around the world. At Toptal, we push the boundaries of web interface and graphic design every single day, and we’d love for you to help us take this even further. We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful web and print designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience. This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere; however, we do things like rent out hotels in Africa or mansions in Thailand, and you will certainly be invited to come work with us.
- Create and maintain clean, consistent, and beautiful web pages and graphics.
- Collaborate with the design team and give feedback to your fellow designers.
- Help to lead the design team to even higher levels of productivity and quality.
- Be highly communicative and responsive while managing multiple ongoing projects.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- You must have 3+ years of product design experience– preference given to candidates with a record of building and maintaining their own functional products.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch is a must. Coding experience (HTML5, CSS3) is strongly preferred.
- You must have experience with highly scalable user interfaces.
- Be comfortable with a flexible and hard-working remote environment.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.