If you want to have a greater impact in the open source ecosystem by enabling our customers to use new technology to build better software faster - then you should keep reading. Sonatype is looking for a Product Owner to build and lead our tech touch practice in Customer Experience.
What you will do:
- Engage with users via our customer portal at My.Sonatype.com, to ensure they continuously realize value across the Sonatype Nexus platform.
- Enhance Sonatype’s customer advocacy program to engage Sonatype's most successful users, partners, and others throughout the DevSecOps ecosystem
- Design, implement, maintain, and utilize systems and processes to manage relationships with Sonatype customers and users at scale.
- Continuously drive awareness and engagement of self-service resources, while reducing friction for those customers who wish to engage in the Community.
- Facilitate engagement between and amongst users of Sonatype Nexus solutions as well as Sonatype teams across Customer Success, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- Serve as the voice of Sonatype and Customer Success through consistent authorship and engagement of relevant community content.
- Determine, measure, and communicate KPIs for the customer Community.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have years of direct customer-facing experience (pre or post sale) in the DevSecOps tooling ecosystem.
- You understand the modern SDLC and are able to have technical conversations with our users. Prior experience in software development is a big plus.
- Your communication skills are second-to-none. You have written for a variety of channels like blog posts, forum topics, best practice articles. To top it off, you are able to craft short form copy that generates engagement.
- You set and achieve goals by executing appropriate strategies and tactics. You are comfortable with being held accountable.
- You enjoy working with cross functional teams with a diverse set of stakeholders.