What we’re looking for…
For a newly created position, ScienceLogic is looking for a Project Manager for our Cloud Operations team. The responsibilities include prioritization, alignment of critical milestones, and serving as an expert in project management and consulting for cross-team initiatives for company’s go-forward product line of SaaS. Do you have high energy, an innovative spirit and a strong project management background with a focus in delivering strategic and tactical initiatives? Then read on.
Cloud Operations – What do we do...
The Cloud Operations team uses Software Development, Cloud Engineering, Security and SRE skills to:
- Maintain reliability and improve performance of the SaaS platform
- Ensure that the revenue generating product is meeting uptime SLAs
- Safeguard Security and maintain Scalability of the product line
- Design, Deploy and Maintain the infrastructure architecture
- Onboard new customers and maintain them throughout their lifecycle
What you’ll be doing…
- Strategically drive a Technology department wide initiative that will take the SaaS program to the next level of maturity
- Assist the Cloud Operations team with strategic priorities of improving operational readiness of the SaaS platform
- Tactically, coordinate across teams to build processes for managing SaaS customer lifecycle events like onboarding, upgrades, patching, capacity planning and decommissioning
- Collaborate with various stakeholders for successful timely delivery of SaaS customer lifecycle events
- Build processes that will scale with customer base expansion
- Manage the Program Portfolio of projects ensuring alignment with corporate initiatives
- Develop and organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the Cloud Operations
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scopes, risk assessments, budgets and IT Value (ROI) discussions.
- Manage project risk and change management for medium to large scale IT projects. Lead or independently assess inter-project dependencies and report on the financial impact and health of a project.
Qualities you possess…
- 3+ year track record of successful project management experience
- Proven experience with managing the implementation of enterprise level programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience defining the objectives and key metrics upon which a project will be evaluated and tracked for progress and success
- Ability to execute and monitor the progress of each project and adjust planning as necessary to ensure a successful outcome
- Ability to develop functional working relationships with key stakeholders to drive action items and effectively lead project teams
- Proven skills navigating priority conflicts and managing stakeholder expectations
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and within a team on multiple engagements/project
- Familiarity with collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint and ticketing systems like Salesforce is highly desirable
- PMP certification a plus
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.