At Rubrik we are revolutionizing cloud data management by creating the world’s first platform to orchestrate data for hybrid cloud enterprises anytime, anywhere. We are relentlessly focused on bringing a fresh approach and innovation to this old problem, by blending future proof architecture with consumer grade simplicity. We have an exciting challenge in front of us with opportunities in search, analytics, scalable systems and many other areas. We’re proud to have been recognized as a 2019 LinkedIn Top Company and both a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and LinkedIn Top Startup three years in a row.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who are comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
SLED Regional Sales Manager - East
The Regional Sales Manager will have ownership of all elements of bookings growth in the territory. This includes managing a team of AE’s toward discovering and developing new opportunities, managing pipeline, executing account strategies, and managing customer expansion. The RSM will manage a team of sellers within the region while working in unison with regional leaders in Sales Engineering, Sales Development, Channel Development and Rubrik Partners to exceed sales objectives. This position will manage all aspects of the sales process and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Rubrik’s position and opportunities across the territory.
- Build partner ecosystem and work closely with Focus partners to foster collaboration and opportunity
- Manages and develops the team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and enablement of team members.
- Hands on approach and thought leadership into account strategies and focus
- Sells and promotes the introduction of Rubrik to SLED prospects and provides guidance to the team on strategy, sales process and CxO level selling.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the region and a key member of the Public Sector Management team.
- Develops and execute a Focus plan to maximize revenue and growth across the region.
- Drives accurate team forecasting practice in line with management expectations.
- Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure region objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Responsible for leading the teams effort in pipeline generation
- 5-10 years of experience in sales management and experience on working on complex deals
- SLED specific selling experience
- Relevant domain experience across backup, cloud and datacenter environments.
- Proven track record in a sales-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team
- Knowledge of Rubrik’s specific domain area
- Leader and self-motivated.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.