With big hiring plans for 2021 we are looking for a Technical Recruiter (6 month contract to hire) to aggressively find and engage talent for our Engineering teams. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and working closely with internal stakeholders you'll use your relationships skills and sourcing wizardry to find and hire technical talent. If you're smart, love building engineering teams and are excited to fill top of funnel pipelines, we'd love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with hiring teams to understand our culture, the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of boolean, LinkedIn, etc
- Build ‘just in time’ talent pipelines of qualified engineering candidates.
- Screen and qualify passive candidates for experience competencies, culture attributes and core values.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of recruiting experience working in fast paced technology driven companies
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience on an in-house team preferred
- Experience driving outcomes, developing pipelines of high quality hiring engineering and technical candidates
- Intuitive sourcing skills and a knack for identifying and engaging top talent
- Self-directed, with a high sense of urgency, a keen eye for details, and excellent research skills
- Strong experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS, Greenhouse a plus
- Desire to work remotely and make an impact at a high growth company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.