We’re looking for an execution-focused TA professional to own various programs and initiatives across Talent Operations. In this role you will help build and execute processes, programs, and reporting to enable the TA Team to successfully scale and support our rapidly growing company. This role will work on multiples areas within talent services, ensuring operational excellence across the TA team.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Lead multiple talent ops initiatives, working with team members across Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with stakeholders across TA to drive comprehensive strategies and execute on high-priority programs.
- Support and touch several areas of the TA function and drive a cohesive, high-performing platform that enables both current productivity as well as future scale and success.
Specific areas/programs you’ll own include:
- Reporting and Analytics
- Talent Acquisition Branding
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Candidate Experience
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, at minimum 3+ years of experience in fast paced talent acquisition departments
- Experience working within talent operations/talent services
- Experience working on multiple programs, with experience working in a high-growth environment
- Experience implementing effective, efficient, and scalable TA programs and processes
- Experience defining and solving complex operational challenges with a strong understanding of TA scale
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs with the ability to “see around corners”
- A metrics-based approach to drive operational excellence in all facets of the TA
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.