As Product Manager for our Analytics team, you’ll be responsible for making product decisions and executing on delivering a world-class ecommerce analytics software product. You’ll work closely with customers and our analytics team to help our store owners gain valuable and actionable analytics on their business.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Fivetran
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Own the roadmap and development of Recharge ecommerce data products
- Build new tools and reports to showcase the value merchants get and inform future revenue growths strategies
- Collaborate closely with data science, data engineering, and sales teams to understand and meet merchant needs with best-in-class methodologies
- Conducts bespoke analysis for key merchants as needed, while automating and improving processes to meet the majority of merchants requests
- Creating novel ways to leverage our investment in data and tools to build data products that merchants can use to grow revenue.
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL master and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting and visualization tools
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker desired
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Fivetran, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka a plus
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.