ReCharge is looking for a motivated individual with drive who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for managing and scaling our Launch Engineering program from the ground up.
The Launch Engineering team is responsible for the implementation phase of our sales cycles. They work closely with the sales team and are the main point of contact to help merchants launch onto the ReCharge platform. As product experts, Launch Engineers are expected to provide guidance on how to best leverage the ReCharge platform along the way. They build implementation plans and timelines for their merchants, and ensure a smooth transition to our Customer Success team after a successful launch.
This is an opportunity to come in on the ground floor as an early team member on a young and maturing sales organization. You will be leaned on for what works or doesn’t work and how we shape our internal team processes over time.
** What You’ll Do**
- Provide oversight and technical leadership to our launch engineers
- Implement proven workflows and processes to drive innovation and increase efficiency
- Operationalize the day-to-day workflows of our launch engineers with a focus on improvements that will work at scale
- Create dashboards for launch engineering metrics to measure performance and success
- Coach and mentor individual launch engineers to realize their potential and motivate them to exceed expectations
What You’ll Bring
- Extensive experience managing and scaling a high performing team
- Proficient experience in a pre-sales, technical implementation, or technical project management role
- Experience in a coding role, degree in Computer Science, or coding bootcamp graduate highly desired
- Great oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.