Are you interested in fostering a community of highly-engaged merchants to help them grow their ecommerce businesses? We are looking for a Head of Community to help us build out our community platform to drive engagement and collaboration between the 15,000 merchants that use ReCharge to power their subscription businesses. This is a high-impact role, reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing and provides the opportunity to build the ReCharge Community team and program from scratch.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build and foster a community of customers to share ecommerce best practices amongst each other
- Recruit and manage a team of merchant advisors and community managers to facilitate customer discussion on various growth strategies, such as new customer acquisition, customer retention, increasing lifetime value, and more.
- Regularly track the overall health and engagement level of our customer community through KPIs
- Ensure that ReCharge is actively engaged in places where customers are talking about us; community boards, forums, review sites, social media, etc
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product Marketing to highlight unique customer stories and create other high-quality marketing content
- Represent ReCharge at industry trade shows, analyst briefings, and customer and partner events.
- Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to organize exclusive events for top customers (customer roundtables, etc)
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of having built or managed large online communities or customer advocacy programs (ex: DTC ecommerce, gaming, open-source software)
- Previous experience having built or managed a growing ecommerce business (you know what it’s like to be the customer)
- Previously hired and managed teams of community managers
- Polished public speaker comfortable with presenting in front of large audiences
- Experience balancing the quantitative and qualitative aspects of community building
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different teams to execute a program from idea to launch
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote environment
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.