With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
The Global Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for developing an operational strategy to attract, select and develop a world-class candidate experience for our future employees. You will work closely with the VP of People Operations to strategize and execute global recruiting best practices- building lasting experiences that hire smart and good people, who embody our core values.
What You'll Do
- Report to the VP, People Ops and support the design of the strategic direction for all of talent acquisition programs within the people strategy
- Develop and deliver an operational direction for the talent acquisition function
- Build and manage a world-class, high performing team of talent partners, recruiters, sourcers and coordinators and provide direction, coaching and mentorship
- Lead and create solutions to improve hiring processes and hire key talent efficiently
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including location strategies based on talent availability, and ensure a high-touch candidate experience
- Create metrics to enable performance, analyze trends, and forecast needs
- Partner with business leaders to design, build and execute operational hiring plans to attract the world's best talent and hit aggressive growth targets
- Deliver on high volume quarterly hiring to ensure outcomes meet just-in-time business demand in engineering, sales/growth, customer success, marketing and operations.
- Build strong position profiles and competency banks that represent company culture and technical needs of the role
- Work hand- in-hand with the Director of Talent Management as a talent partner to anticipate internal growth opportunities/departures and inform total compensation
- Oversee workforce planning initiatives: understand workforce planning and resource forecasting in working with the various stakeholders
- Develop a strong employee value proposition, recruiting sales pitch and effective culture campaign to tell the ReCharge story
- Partner with marketing to create and sustain employment brand campaigns and social media platform
- Develop and execute recruitment programs (interview training, DE&I, internship, college, job fairs) etc.
- Liaison and build strong vendor relationships: LinkedIn, Greenhouse, ATS, Indeed, Recruitment agencies, Deviget
- Build global partnerships with agencies, schools, tech partnerships developing and furthering our global ReCharge brand
- Lead targeted executive searches in partnership with leaders and senior recruiters
- Develop and maintain a recruiting budget
- Ability to travel locally and internationally 15% and desire to work flexible shifts based on business need
What You'll Bring
- Strategic: fully understand where we need to go, why and how we need to get there
- Business Orientation: understand all systems, people, priorities and product to effectively communicate internally and externally
- Process based: will build lasting processes and evolve the recruiting product to meet business needs
- Execution: will drive impact and results orientation in meeting goals
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen with limited resources
- Collaboration: ability to work cross functionally and within people ops to ideate and drive execution
- Communication: strong communicator in advocating for resources, delivering candidate feedback and leading/training within the organization
- Service Minded: soliciting our internal customers feedback and delivering results in a timely fashion
- Relationship Orientation: understands the value of connection, building trust, treating others with respect to drive radical candor and business success
- In-depth expertise of talent acquisition activities and best practices, including candidate sourcing, executive recruitment, recruitment strategy design and implementation, screening and assessment in large, diversified organizations etc.
- 10+ years of recruitment experience, including 3+ years scaling a high growth tech company in North America and global, 3 + years of building, coaching and leading a talent acquisition team
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.