What’s the opportunity?
Make a significant impact in a company helping improve lives by enabling teams to launch and scale quality products. The mission of the demand generation role is to create and execute marketing programs that create and build sales pipeline. As the first person in this role, you will have the opportunity to mold the position into something that can define your career. Generating demand for a startup takes experimentation across multiple channels to see what works. Join Qualio and help companies discover a better way to manage the quality of their products.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Set targets, manage program budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, vendors, and more
- Oversee the full lifecycle of marketing with our customers, from pre-opportunity, to close, and post-sales to achieve company ARR objectives
- Work with stakeholders (internal and external) on the creative and messaging of landing pages, ads, emails, and other digital assets
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
What skills do I need?
- Experience in demand generation or marketing programs in a high growth SaaS startup
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Work remotely on a distributed team
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market