Pindrop is seeking a Director of Business Development for our IoT product. You will work closely with key internal & external stakeholders to develop and execute IoT strategies.
What You'll Do
- Identify new strategic opportunities
- Develop program level success metrics and reporting, and conduct quarterly program reviews
- Work closely with leadership on Connected Car, Smart Home and Smart Office vision and strategies
- Develop a clear, concise and actionable strategy plan
Who You Are
- You have the desire and passion necessary to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Charismatic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess a solid understanding of the security and authentication technologies
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- You are able to structure and execute complex strategies that drive substantial revenues
- Expertise with working with both premise and cloud based technologies and business models
- 8+ years business development or similar experience
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
Recognized top employer
- Health plans and 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with D**eliberate** urgency.
Create E**vangelical** customers.
P**assionate** about the fight.
Playing for the T**eam.
Make Hard** easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.