Phreesia is looking for aSenior**Accou**nts Payable Specialist to join our growing team!
Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The ideal candidate will serve as Accounts Payable Specialist to support the finance and accounting operations and meet the demands of its growing business. Reporting to the Director of Finance Operations, this position requires a highly motivated individual.
**What You’ll Do: **
- Review and process invoices in Bill.com, code and assign approverswhile adhering to internal control protocols
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiriestimely and professionally
- Review accounts payable aging reports weekly and present to management for payment selection
- Reconcile all corporate credit cards, assign general ledger accountcodes to appropriate projects and general ledger accounts and process payments on a timely basis
- Prepare disbursement reports and account payable summary report for managementweekly
- Ensure new vendors are properly set up in payable system with W-9 and approved supporting documentation
- Prepare, process and maintainannual 1099 filings
- Provide supporting documents for year-end financial statement audits
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Process employee expense report reimbursements
- Participate in Workday implementation for Payments and Suppliers
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional accounts payable/bookkeeping experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong critical thinking skills, adaptive, solutions-oriented and problem-solver
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple duties, meet deadlines and follow-through
- Ability to appropriately communicate via electronic and verbal means to internal and external individuals while maintaining a professional demeanor at all times
- Workday experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.