We’re a software development company with a heart. Netguru is full of professional, extremely capable people, ready to jump into any project and give it their best.
We offer application development services for businesses of any size, adding the hidden value of know-how and long market experience to each project. Our offering includes building web, mobile and desktop apps of top quality, for any industry, including banking, healthcare, commerce, tourism, and robotics.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate Web Developer to join our Growth Team. If you are ready to take care of the development and quality of netguru.com and you have the talent and skills it takes – apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- having a real impact on attracting candidates and clients from all over the world via netguru.com;
- cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise;
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet friendly environment, with great individuals who make up an outstanding community;
- having a real influence on your pay – do your job well and get a raise every 6 months;
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (e.g. internal Webinars, external conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books);
- flexplace – work remotely whenever and wherever you need.
If you join us as a Web Developer, you will:
- Build new features, refine existing functionality, take care of the quality and development of netguru.com,
- Cooperate with the Content Marketing Team, Growth Designers and the Head of Growth to take visual designs from concept to reality,
- Troubleshoot coding issues and implement bug fixes,
- Research processes to optimize for efficiency,
- Work on design systems and modules,
- Ensure website functionality and stability across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet).
We expect you to have:
- at least 1 year of proven commercial experience in building web applications,
- basic understanding of UX principles and SEO
- knowledge of git,
- eye for detail,
- awareness of state/data management patterns and solutions (e.g. Redux/Mobx/ngrx, ember-data),
- practical experience using ES2015+,
- experience with RWD,
- strong knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or another CSS framework,
- experience with marketing and/or CRM tools such as HubSpot, Salesforce, or similar marketing automation software,
- ability to build useful solutions for Content Creation Team,
- ability to communicate and work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity,
- strong time management and problem-solving skills,
- strong communication skills,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+); Polish is not required.
Perks & benefits:
- MacBook — we like to work with the best equipment,
- additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- generous private health insurance package with dental care,
- MultiSportPlus card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your team-mates,
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
Don't hesitate and apply right away!