Web Designer/Developer with Webflow
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Currently, we are looking for a Web Designer/Developer familiar with Webflow, who represents excellent technical, soft and communication skills to join one of our ongoing projects.
- min. 2 years with Webflow,
- ability to develop both static and dynamic (CMS) websites in Webflow,
- good understanding of Responsive Web Design (RWD),
- intermediate-level HTML & CSS,
- familiar with design tools such as Figma,
- prior experience building websites for international clients,
- good communication and presentation skills,
- open-minded, business oriented,
- open to seek and recommend the best solutions to meet project goals,
- fluent English (C1).
Nice to have:
- Familiar with WCAG guidelines and best accessibility in web practices,
- UX/UI skills, related to Webdesign,
- Experienced working with open APIs,
- Familiar with common frameworks (Client-First, Wizardry),
- Webflow’s Membership, Logic experience,
- Webflow's e-commerce experience.
You will be:
- Implementing websites with Webflow platform;
- Planning CMS architectures and creating CMS template pages;
- Integrating Webflow sites with 3rd party tools;
- Working closely with Design and QA teams.
In return, we offer:
- 100% remote, flexible work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.