Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Shine, Countr, Petro Niche, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, and Keller Williams.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
Apply if you have:
- at least 3 years of commercial experience as a .NET Developer,
- experience with Azure cloud, Service fabric, MSSQL, Elasticsearch and TFS,
- knowledge of DRY and S.O.L.I.D. code principles,
- real-world git experience,
- a good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+).
- Previous experience with remote work.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
You will be responsible for:
- As a contract developer you will join our team of experienced developers and create products for our clients from all over the world;
- You will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team as a .Net Developer and help the team achieve its goals;
- You won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
What does the recruitment process look like?
1. Apply for a job,
2. Quick non-technical interview, just to meet you and tell you a bit more about Netguru,
3. Pair-programming session,
4. You’ll receive a feedback and an offer from us,
5. You’re ready to go!