What are the responsibilities of a Talent Allocation Specialist?
Talent Allocation Specialist: Independently provides scheduling in a portfolio of projects. Understands the priorities of the company and can deliver results based on those priorities. It means:
- providing full ownership on talent allocation for Netguru’s portfolio of projects;
- creating, managing, and optimizing the scheduling process in a fast-growing company;
- collaborating with a broad range of internal stakeholders: Account and Project Management leaders and specialists, Engineering Managers, and developers’ leaders, as well as assisting them in reaching business goals with strategic talent allocation processes;
- looking for creative solutions of scheduling problems;
- providing excellent internal service, accurate information and reasoning for decision making;
- preparing documentation, summaries, reports, and automating processes;
- using different tools and applications in the process of scheduling;
- co-operating with vendors and suppliers;
- last but not least: fostering a strong relationship with the Netguru team
Joining Netguru means:
- becoming part of the team of masters of talent allocation, who solve our clients’ problems by building the best teams for our projects;
- working alongside experienced and highly qualified experts from a range of fields (Business Development, Engineering, Project Management);
- having real ownership of an important area of the company’s daily operations;
- developing yourself and help to grow the company;
- flexplace – work remotely from the place that suits you best;
- working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
We want you to come on board if you have:
- Prior professional experience in talent allocation (scheduling, staffing, resource allocation, sourcing, HR,talent acquisition; skillset & competencies management, business advisory) most preferably in the IT industry or project management, project coordination, portfolio management
- have a passion and knowledge around technologies and frameworks used in modern web and mobile development;
- A very good command of written and spoken English (B2) and Polish (C1);
- outstanding organizational skills and confidence in managing complex tasks;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- an ability to react to rapid changes quickly and effectively manage your time.
We’ll be even happier to see that you:
- have experience using Salesforce;
- are a problem-solving kind of person with strong analytical skills.
- Have a can do attitude, are proactive and open to introducing improvements
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.