Senior RoR Developer with Java for a car sharing company
Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
- Required skills: 3+ years of experience and advanced knowledge of Ruby on Rails; commercial experience in Java; Kubernetes; PostgreSQL; microservices.
- Nice to have: MongoDB; experience in the financial /accounting domain.
- We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
About the project:
- We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with Java, who would like to join one of our key projects within the car-sharing industry and develop a durable relationship with our US client - a leading player on the market.
- You will be a part of the Team that focuses on payments (issuing invoices, payment process, charging, taxing matters).
- You will work on a large platform and you will cooperate and synchronize with other Teams, including Finance and Accounting.
Apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails on an advanced level;
- Have some commercial experience with Java;
- Have experience with Kubernetes;
- Have been working with PostgreSQL;
- Have previous experience working with microservices;
- Are detail oriented and able to work independently;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our team and clients in English;
- Are able to work in the EST timezone with 4 hours overlap.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Have experience with MongoDB;
- Have previous experience in the financial /accounting domain.
Joining Netguru as a Ruby on Rails Developer with Java means:
- Working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.