Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Shine, Countr, Petro Niche, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, and Keller Williams.
Our team of 650+ allows us to deliver well-designed and optimized custom mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn, increasing the productivity of a business enterprise. The main reason behind custom mobile apps is that they not only help business owners transform their unique ideas into reality, but also help them deliver personalized UX.
- At least 3 years' practical experience in machine learning using Python (academia or industry)
- Fluency in Python
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning foundations. We expect you to know stuff like linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, linear/logistic regression, latent linear models, and unsupervised dimensionality reduction
We expect you to have deep knowledge and experience in one of the following:
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Audio Recognition
- Classical Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Proficiency in Keras/Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Proficiency in NumPy/Pandas/Scikit-Learn
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to dissuade a client/team from making wrong decisions based on experience, providing guidance and expertise in your field
- Very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) (Polish is not required)
- Ability to quickly find solutions to issues – you understand the business side of the project and are able to find the best balance between the clients’ requirements and the technical aspects of a project
- Ability to manage projects from the technical perspective
- Willingness to help and mentor other engineers
- 100-percent remote work;
- work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- a mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).