Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We care about trust, taking ownership, and transparency. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback. If you want to work from home and be a full time employee, great! We want to **create the right opportunities for you.
- Required skills: at least 4 years of experience in Java and Spring Boot, microservices or a modularized monolith, both relational and non-relational databases; AWS, API design skills, contract tests; API documentation, English (B2+)
- We offer: 100% remote work, flextime & flexplace, dev-friendly processes, long-term collaboration.
- Client: our European client develops a Banking as a Service platform. It's a technology company operating in the Fintech area.
- Project description - It's a project under NDA. You would be rewriting a credit card management system from scratch.
- Standard working hours (CET timezone).
Apply if you have:
- An expertise in Java and you have worked in this environment for at least 4 years;
- Experience with microservices or a modularized monolith;
- Experience in working in Spring Boot ecosystem;
- Experience with both relational and non-relational databases;
- Strong API design skills and ability to write contract tests;
- Ability to write API documentation.
- Have worked closely with clients and maintained positive relationships with them;
- The ability to communicate freely in spoken and written English (CEFR B2+).
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Joining Netguru as a Java Developer means:
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Various types of projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.