Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of our clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Shine, Countr__, Petro Niche, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen__, IKEA__, and Keller Williams.
Our team of 650+ allows us to deliver well-designed and optimized custom mobile app development solutions for both iOS and Android mobile platforms, in turn, increasing the productivity of a business enterprise. The main reason behind custom mobile apps is that th__ey not only help business owners transform their unique ideas into reality, but also help them deliver personalized UX.
Joining Netguru means:
- development of products for our clients from all over the world;
- assisting clients in making good decisions and choosing best solutions;
- good news: you won’t have to manage the project as each project has a dedicated Project Manager.
- 7+ years of SQL Server database development experience
- 5+ years of ETL experience
- 5+ years of experience in working with Oracle and Postgres (also in moving Oracle based processes to PostgreSQL)
- 5+ Years Advanced programming experience with Python with a focus on working with unstructured data
- Advanced SQL knowledge for working with relational data in Oracle and PostgreSQL
- Experience programming in a Linux/UNIX environment including shell scripting
- Advanced experience with ETL processes: Preparing, staging, scheduling, monitoring, and maintaining automated data processes from large disconnected datasets into a production environment.
- Ability to develop analytical models (e.g. regression, simulation, statistical) for structured and unstructured data sets with a focus on data lineage to proactively identify risk areas and identify/catch outliers, trends and/or projections, where appropriate
- Experience in DevOps principles such as CI/CD and IaC (Terraform)
- Working knowledge of message queuing (SNS/SQS/ and stream processing (Kinesis)
- AWS knowledge and eagerness to learn and work within the AWS ecosystem as well as Google Cloud.
Nice to haves:
- Java experience
- 100-percent remote work
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuously develop your hard and soft skills
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes
- Collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce, and more)
Looking for a full-time job? Check out our Career Page and find out more about our open recruitment processes.