Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
How we work:
- We focus on the finance, retail, and healthcare sectors with use cases like investment optimization, semi-automated data mapping, lead scoring.
- We conduct internal webinars to share knowledge in the fields of Machine Learning and Data Engineering.
- We’re building an ML-Ops culture within our department and we want to extend that to the Data Engineering area.
- We use AWS and GCP as our cloud providers.
- We encourage our team members to share their knowledge and experience at external conferences.
- We cooperate closely with the Machine Learning team.
Joining Netguru means:
- Working in an experienced and knowledgeable team, in an Agile environment.
- Growing yourself and people around you - you will give and receive regular feedback in a team of open-minded people that will always have your back.
- Ambitious and verified projects- our clients come from all over the world and from different industries.
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment – we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- 4+ years of DE experience,
- Strong experience with S3 + Athena / Presto and Redshift / Redshift Spectrum,
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following: AWS Glue/EMR; Kinesis / Kafka; ELK stack; Lambdas.
- Experience in designing data lakes - from structuring, managing to optimization,
- Knowledge of data storage formats (Parquet, ORC, AVRO, etc.),
- Experience in Python and with Linux and shell scripting,
- Relational databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
- Advanced SQL writing skills.
- Airflow / Luigi
- MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Cassandra
Perks & benefits:
a generous private health insurance package with dental care,
a MultiSport card,
an optional life insurance for you and your family,
individual growth budget for your educational plan,
a MacBook, because we like to work with the best equipment,
additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
free breakfasts and co-financed lunches,
Team Retreats and Team Meetups,
Perks & benefits:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- A growth budget for your educational plan.
- Masterbenefit: discounts on car leasing.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
We are just getting started 🚀 Ready to face the challenge?
Click “apply now” button and join Netguru team!