If you join us as at Netguru, your responsibilities will center around:
- Growing business within an assigned market vertical or account base.
- Leading the full sales cycle. From prospecting, through winning to existing customers management and expansion.
- Generating new opportunities through outbound activities and effectively converting marketing generated leads.
- Partnering up with domain experts to consult clients’ executives on their needs and identify commercial opportunities.
- Building commercial proposals and leading negotiations to start long-term, value-based business relationships.
- Acting as a business partner, nurturing relationships with existing clients and watching over exceptional customer experience on a daily basis.
- Creating and executing account growth plans for a portfolio of prospective and existing customers.
- Co-creating and executing financial strategy (margin and revenue) for a portfolio of accounts.
- Co-creating specific service offerings, as part of the go-to-market strategy.
- Staying relevant to the customers by keeping up with latest industry trends, networking though industry webinars and events.
- Working to a set of KPIs including revenue, margin and NPS.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in IT software sales OR in a consulting role in a specific industry (financial services, retail, healthcare, proptech, greentech, media and telco, etc) with direct revenue accountability.
- Experience in building opportunities pipeline through outbound activities - market research, business analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Experience in leading full sales process – from prospecting through deal signing to managing and growing the existing business
- Proven track record of closing business deals exceeding 1M PLN and identifying cross selling and upselling opportunities within managed accounts.
- Experience working with the companies at different growth stages - start-ups, scale-ups and enterprises. Practical knowledge on how to approach, win and manage the cooperation with each type.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+), Polish not required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on mutual trust with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to build and convey the vision in a compelling way and strong negotiation skills.
- Well-established network within an industry and an ability to build a strong network within the accounts.
- Understanding of the new technologies.
- Honest, transparent and professional approach that fits our organisational culture.
- Practical skill in building business proposals.
- Hands-on experience in crisis and conflict management.
- Experience in planning and executing strategy for selling to a new industry/country and building new services offering..
- Understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach.,
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Outreach.io or other CRM systems
- Able to present company at external conferences and maintain professional social media presence.
- Experience in working in remote-first culture.