Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Joining Netguru means:
- working with an experienced team – you will lead a team of professionals and mentor some of the new ones,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- clients from all over the world,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes,
- continuous development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- Enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you
- 4 years of commercial experience in Python (especially web development)
- experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- experience as a leader of a project team of at least three developers,
- ability to complete scheduled work within the budgeted hours for a project,
- excellent command of written and spoken English (at least C1), Polish not required,
- ability to communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming team and clients.
- excellent people management skills,
- ability to justify architecture decisions to co-workers and clients,
- ability to resolve conflicts,
- a detail-oriented and best practices approach to work,
- outstanding time-management and workload-management skills,
- very strong debugging skills,
- strong reporting and technical writing skills,
- strong analytical skills.
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Individual growth budget for youreducational plan,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- If you want to read more about it check our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
*Not located in Poland, or interested in long-term cooperation? Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace and have access to various project-based opportunities. Get a gig and collaborate with different companies and industries. Have a possibility to not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn't even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.