Earn 400-800 EUR monthly!
Join the Netguru Talent Marketplace, a great place for freelancers and experts. Collaborate with us, work with top industry experts, and expand your portfolio. Work the way you like, on your terms, in a flexible working model, with no strings attached.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. The company works with both the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA and Keller Williams, and fast-growing startups in the financial (solarisBank), education (Babbel) or even robotics (Temi) industries.
Our content supports different stages of the sales funnel and backs the expertise of Netguru professionals. We target business owners, CEOs, CTOs, Product Managers, Project Managers, Heads of Innovation, and more, with compelling stories. Each month we reach hundreds of thousands of readers from the USA, Europe, Middle East, and other regions.
We are looking for a Proofreader who can collaborate on various types of content (blog posts, case studies, landing pages, ebooks, presentations, e-mails, ads, social media posts).
Are you detailed-oriented and enthusiastic about perfect language use? Cooperate with us as a Proofreader!
What will be your responsibilities as a Proofreader?
- Proofreading long and short content: blog posts, articles, case studies, landing pages, presentations, ebooks, e-mails, ads, social media posts.
- Polishing content by identifying errors (grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary) and correcting them.
- Polishing content by proposing better or more natural phrasing if needed.
- Handling the Netguru team’s commissions within specified deadlines.
- Supporting the Netguru team in maintaining the highest language standards in our content.
Apply if you:
- (Must-have) Have min. 2 years of proven professional experience as a proofreader in English (CEFR C2+).
- (Must-have) Are fluent in using vocabulary from such areas as: technology, software development, innovation, business, entrepreneurship, design, and related subjects.
- Have strong editorial skills and understand the principles of how a good, engaging text should look.
- Are detail-oriented.
- Are organized, efficient, and able to meet deadlines flawlessly.
Does this sound like something for you? Apply and join us as our Proofreader!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we’ll invite you to collaborate with us!
- If you need any disability-related adaptation at any step of the recruitment process – simply let the recruiter know! We'd be happy to help.
Need more information? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!