There are 19 people in the Account Management team already and since we are still recruiting we need to grow our leaders' team as well. As a result, we are opening internal recruitment for Account Manager Team Leader / Portfolio Manager in order to create a 4th AM Team.
What will the process look like?
- Once the deadline for the application passed, you will receive the mail with the next steps.
- The process will involve task(s), presentation(s), meeting the leaders' team and an assessment center and will take part in April.
- We are aiming for the person to start in this position in May 2020.
What are the responsibilities and expectations of an AM Team Leader?
- Responsible for participating and leading in key RFP, Pitches, and OKR in your Portfolio.
- Together with the AM prepare detailed Account Plans and execute them successfully.
- Creating synergies in your portfolio in order to achieve the best results for your team, your clients & Netguru.
- Responsible for key initiatives inside AM Team and beyond, that effect and improve every AMs work.
- You will also be the first line of support for the AM team, responding to their questions and issues, assisting in difficult situations, and coaching them.
- Setting objectives and tracking the progress of each team member and managing your team’s performance.
- Building and motivating the team as well as developing a plan for educational & growth activities.