We’re building the world’s best bank, and we can only do this if we hire world-class people. We're looking for an experienced Recruiter who can support that growth by sourcing and hiring talented, diverse people who are just as passionate about our mission. In this role, you’ll primarily work on the end to end hiring for our Customer Operations (COps) teams which are frontline customer support roles. You may also have the opportunity to support other business areas. You should be excited by the variety of working with many different teams in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
You’ll spend your time:
- Delivering against the Customer Operations (COps) hiring plan to make sure that we have enough people in COps to support our customers. Develop and manage delivery plan to hire the amount of COps we need.
- Design and manage an attraction plan which aligns to and allows us to deliver the hiring forecast.
- Manage role postings to drive sufficient pipelines in each hiring location.
- Work closely with planning team to align on any changes to hiring forecast and amend delivery plan to support.
- Manage offers/offer administration including onboarding and background checks.
- Own the communication of hiring plans with support teams involved in hiring and onboarding.
- Produce regular hiring metrics to use as a basis for future delivery planning.
- Maintain interviewer pool for frontline COps assessment days including training and support
- Own the end to end hiring process and candidate experience and identify opportunities for improvements in quality of hire, time to fill and interviewer/candidate experience.
- Providing advice and guidance on hiring related queries where needed.
- Own the end to end hiring for management roles to support COps (Squad Captains and Squad Captain Managers).
- Work on strategic projects within the Hiring team that have company-wide impact including improving interview processes, increasing diversity of candidate pipelines and helping develop the skills of the Hiring team.
You should apply if you:
- Have experience of internal recruiting in a high volume contact centre environment - this is a must! Experience of recruiting in a rapidly growing company is a huge plus!
- Have experience of planning and running assessment days
- Have owned recruitment delivery plans and attraction strategies
- Have experience of offer and onboarding processes and ability to meet relevant deadlines
- Understand the importance of using metrics to determine hiring plan and future hiring needs
- Are used to dealing with shifting priorities and comfortable with ambiguity
- Care deeply about inclusiveness and diversity
- Are empathetic, adaptable and respectful of candidates’ needs and priorities
- Can adapt your approach to work with a range of stakeholders with different needs
- Can travel in the UK when required (meetings, assessment days, team catch ups etc).
This role can be based anywhere in the UK. We have offices in London and Cardiff but this role can also be home based providing you have a private space to work and sufficient internet speed to allow you to work remotely.
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by some video interviews with the team.
We care deeply about inclusive working practices and diverse teams. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll make this happen wherever we can - whether to help you meet other commitments or to help you strike a great life-work balance. We’re keen to make sure we’re designing a bank that works for everyone, so we particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.