Financial Crime Quality Assurance Data Analyst
We’re looking for a Financial Crime (“FinCrime”) Quality Assurance (“QA”) Analyst to join our existing FinCrime QA team, whom has expertise in building Management Information (“MI”) dashboards, databases and QA assessment forms.
A key requirement of the role will be the ability to maintain datasets and their associated links, in addition to having knowledge of FinCrime requirements.
The role will involve determining key testable requirements from FinCrime business documents and incorporating those tests into QA forms, which will be used by the FinCrime QA assessment team for their assurance work. You will also build MI to assist in the review of QA assessment team results, to determine what errors are occurring and propose actions to prevent recurrence.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that effective QA measures are in place. You will also monitor the work of Quality Assessors to ensure quality reviews are completed to a high standard, and that insights are shared in a timely manner so that issues can be fixed quickly.
**You’ll spend your time: **
- Developing FinCrime QA systems and processes that are scalable, whilst remaining customer-centric and compliant;
- Supporting the FinCrime Assurance Lead to deliver consistent, compliant and outcome focussed QA reviews, and provide assurance against Key Risk Indicators across FinCrime;
- Overseeing recruitment, training and accreditation of Quality Assessors in FinCrime;
- Monitoring performance of Quality Assessors through regular check-the-checker activity;
- Running periodic feedback sessions to assess and drive consistency in marking;
- Using QA insights to identify practical actions that improve FinCrime quality in Monzo;
- Driving improvements of processes, procedures and knowledge management;
- Delivering timely customer centric feedback to control owners and managers.
You should apply if:
- You have a background in Financial Crime, with a sound knowledge of regulatory requirements;
- You are able to build dashboards and MI information;
- You are comfortable in developing data capture forms and datasets;
- You have a tenacity to solve problems, applying a logical approach to issues;
- You have experience of analysing data to identify issues and drive improvements;
- You are confident in using data to backup decisions and improve understanding;
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills;
- You have can provide constructive feedback to enable personal growth and development;
- (Applicable Internally Only) You are a 2A COp or above.
- Experience or knowledge in G Suite API and SQL;
- Capable of using Looper to generate MI;
- Experience in a QA related role;
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills, and ability to challenge others, as well as having exposure to senior management;
- Knowledge and experience of implementing FCA principles & Treating Customers Fairly.
Our vision of ‘making money work for everyone’ is dependent on every Monzonaut committing to putting customers first. We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where everyone can be themselves and succeed. So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.
We offer a competitive salary plus stock options and other benefits.
This full-time role is currently distributed (remote) as a result of the on-going Coronavirus pandemic. In the future, it may involve fairly regular travel to our offices in London or Cardiff.