Want to make a difference to the way students learn and the way teachers teach? If so, come and join us as our new Learning Solutions Consultant in Edmonton Alberta.
We are seeking someone who can drive both digital and print product sales in the Higher Education market, meeting sales and activation targets set by sales management. You will be responsible for increasing market share for the dedicated accounts, managing the account relationships, partnering with the wider sales team, (Channel, Business Development and Inside Sales), and working closely with marketing and product teams.
Our new Learning Solutions Consultant will be expected to travel across the area, using our sales framework to create opportunities and long-lasting relationships with key instructors across assigned Universities and institutions, faculty members, administrators, IT and senior management. You will successfully achieve assigned revenue targets by closing deals and engaging all with all necessary stakeholders through the sales cycle.
You should apply if you have:
· Previous sales or business development experience coupled with the understanding of managing the complete sales cycle.
· Experience within a digital, software or online products environment would be advantageous.
· An understanding of the Education sector. This would be desirable.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
Key competencies required for this role:
· Initiative - proactively contacting existing and potentially new customers via phone, WebEx, email and face-to-face meetings.
· Customer focus - be the point of contact and relationship manager for our customers and foster these relationships with a diverse group of decision makers; individual academics, department heads, faculty, heads of e-learning, etc.
· Perseverance - this sales position has a seasonal and sometimes multi seasonal selling cycle and needs a patient and persistent sales approach.
· Data Driven - utilising internal and external data to ensure that customers are thoroughly researched to develop sales plans that meet the customer’s needs. Accurate and timely input of data and results onto Salesforce.com.
If you possess a real enthusiasm and energy for success and enjoy being out in the field and meeting with customers, we want to talk to you.