Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator to join NAS Recruitment Innovation in Cleveland, Ohio or work remotely. NAS Recruitment Innovation empowers you to attract and engage quality talent with a strategic blend of targeted technology and expertise. Serving every major market across the U.S., we’re consultative experts with more than seven decades of experience and proven leadership in technology solutions, media buying and creative services.
As a leading digital recruitment marketing firm, NAS is an important part of the M3 business portfolio. The robust recruitment experience provided by NAS advances M3 offerings in the digital recruitment space for M3 clients. The quality, value and scope of the services NAS provides will enhance the M3 USA’s mission of bringing positive changes to healthcare.
The Marketing Traffic Coordinator will ensure that all marketing projects and all incoming job requests to the Client Services department flow efficiently from start to finish. This includes defining and scoping the projects, scheduling jobs with vendor partners, moving them through the various stages of development through creative and production, and assigning the right people at the right time in collaboration with account leadership. As the Traffic Manager, you will be the point person for all incoming creative and production requests, will work closely with Account Directors to understand requirements and communicate them to the creative and production teams, prioritize jobs, and help ensure quality work is produced in a timely fashion.
The Marketing Traffic coordinator must balance people, workflows, and technology to get the job done. Daily tasks include the oversight of all components of a client project, whether design, content creation, digital campaign, or a promotional event. You will work with experts tasked with producing the final marketing product, from graphic designers, copywriters, social media and digital.
To excel, you must be highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, an excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and excel as a project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small- and large-scale projects simultaneously.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting and monitoring campaign spend and performance, providing insights and making recommendations to the Programmatic Strategist
- Updating ads and double checking that campaigns are running properly.
- Communicating with publishers to ensure that campaigns go live, and address and spend discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the Client Service Coordinator (CSC) team and with the Programmatic Strategist with duties such as manage bookings, submit insertion orders to media partners and client monthly billing.
- Partner with account team to review client status and provide ongoing recommendations for buying strategies to support individual client goals (frequency based on level of client spend and campaign complexity)
- Support Account Directors on client presentations and managing campaigns for new or existing clients, focusing on opportunity to upsell/grow campaigns month-over-month
- Provide standard monthly reporting with recommendations to Account Directors
- Research and stay abreast of trends to ensure NAS remains at the forefront of the industry
Manage and track all incoming creative and production job requests.
Facilitate creative approvals by routing work to stakeholders for feedback and obtaining appropriate signoffs.
Communicate deadlines and requirements to designers, vendors and project stakeholders.
Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
Obtains all project details for each creative job request.
Ensures initial job requests have all necessary information, tracks down missing information.
Responsible for closing out jobs and archiving.
Will be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
Organized, efficient, and methodical.
Proficient at brainstorming and multi-tasking.
Highly organized and an excellent communicator.
Exceptional time management skills.
Self-starter and problem-solver with strong initiative.
Proactive and organized liaison between Creative, Brand, Marketing and Sales teams to facilitate workflow of creative projects.
Comfort level with diverse working styles and environments, including remote teams.
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Days
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization