M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Accounts Payable Specialist on our Shared Service team. This will be a remote flexible position but the candidate must reside in the Greater Philadelphia area, including PA, NJ, or DE.
The mission of the Accounts Payable Specialist is to account for and process all payments and expenditures. You will work closely with the accounting team and senior management across multiple business units to verify payment information and ensure payments are processed in a manner that will maintain good relationships with internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Oversee the invoicing process, which includes GL account coding, necessary approvals, processing invoices into NetSuite/MineralTree, & obtaining agreements.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and GAAP.
- Receive and verify invoices for goods and services.
- Prepare accounts payable journal entries for month end close (concur and missing invoice accruals, intercompany transactions, etc.)
- Vendor Maintenance (W-9, New Vendor Forms, Update existing Vendor information, Void/Re-issues, etc.)
- Act as the administrator for the Concur expense reporting system & MineralTree payment system
- Prepare payments via AMEX, NetSuite, and MineralTree, as well as wire transfers.
- Research vendor invoices and inquiries to ensure payments are credited appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all business transactions.
- Prepare other analyses and schedules as required by the Controller.
- Assist in corporate credit card distributions/maintenance
- Assist in Tax Inquiries
- Distribute “snail-mail” weekly (must be able to go into the office once a week)
- Monitor Benefits Billings
- Participate in and recommend improvements to the accounts payable process to provide better quality information on a timely basis.
- 3+ years of AP experience
- Understanding of GAAP required, IFRS preferred
- Experience with SOX beneficial
- Teamwork oriented, with excellent people skills
- Exceptional time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Proactive and efficient
- Strong math skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – both verbal and written
- Familiarity with MineralTree, AMEX, and NetSuite preferred
- Experience with International Payments
A career opportunity with M3 USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan and Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation,
- Sick and Personal Days
*M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization