Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is looking for its next Director, Business Development to grow both our SaaS and services offerings. The position provides an experienced sales professional with a tremendous amount of new client opportunity. The Director, Business Development may be based out of a sales territory and will be supported by the leadership and customer development teams based in New Orleans. The Director, Business Development will manage new client acquisition and will be responsible for developing a prospect pipeline and for demonstrating Lucid's Marketplace features to potential clients. Success will come with converting the pipeline to revenue-generating clients, working with client services to affect quick, quality onboarding, and frequently visiting prospects and existing clients.
- Identify, prospect, and build relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate Marketplace benefits and features to prospective clients
- Convert a pipeline of prospective clients into revenue generating clients
- Access, engage and present to senior level management
- Create, update and constantly add to the new client pipeline
- Work with client services to grow existing regional revenue
- Contribute to the branding, industry message and presentation of Fulcrum
- Travel within the territory, to industry conferences and to Corporate Headquarter in New Orleans (50-75% travel)
- At least 5+ years of sales and/or licensing experience for a SaaS product or in market research, digital advertising, or related industry
- Ability to immediately approach appropriate, high-level contacts at target firms
- Experience bringing in new business
- Track record of successfully meeting sales goals and managing a sales territory
- Strong sense for technology, with the ability to use, demonstrate, and speak about new technologies
- Ability to work remotely and still be part of a team