Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $15 million from top-tier investors like Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
As an early member of our Growth team, your mission is to grow Loom's user base from 1+ million to 100 million. You will find and test new growth loops and deepen the existing ones across user acquisition, activation, engagement, conversion to paid, and retention. You are responsible for ideating and setting up A/B and multivariate tests, for generating actionable insights, and for improving the user experience in measurable ways.
We're a small but mighty team, and this is a highly cross-functional role. You collaborate closely with your counterparts in Design and Engineering, as well as with Core Product, Marketing, Support, Success, Sales, and with the leadership team. Over time, you will help us build out the wider Growth team. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Identify ideas that move the needle on signups, active users, retention and conversion to paid
- Optimize user flows for signup, on-boarding, conversion to paid, and expansion
- Use A/B and multivariate tests to generate insights and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering, planning and executing the sprint process
- Develop and maintain a roadmap and shipping impactful changes
- Drive alignment across stakeholders and Loom's leadership team
- Communicate and gain buy-in for the Growth strategy across the company
- Help us build a world-class Growth team
- 5+ years experience in Growth, Product or Marketing at a SaaS company, including 2+ years in Growth PM role
- Strong Growth toolkit and competencies across analytics, ideation, execution, and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of statistics / probabilities, with proven ability to interpret data and distill into actionable takeaways
- Proven track record in driving impactful changes through experimentation
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams
- Deep understanding of entire SaaS customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Not required but a plus
- Experience with email campaign management and best practices
- Experience with freemium products
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s in quantitative field