Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for someone who is able to work closely together with the leadership, tech and marketing teams. With a good understanding of new technologies and business strategy you will be responsible for management of Leadfeeder.com, with a focus on creating the long term vision of Leadfeeder.com in order to maximise our business goals. In this role you will be reporting directly to our CMO.
- Develop the vision for Leadfeeder.com
- Conduct research to understand areas of website growth/enhancement
- Construct A/B tests to optimize website performance, focusing mainly on conversion rate optimization
- Create copy and wireframes for pages for new product and service offerings
- Improve User Experience on the website
- Collaborate with the wider Leadfeeder team to ensure that the website aligns with product changes and brand strategy.
- Work closely with senior leadership to align website and company vision.
- Manage and collaborate with external design resource
- Gather all project requirements and deliver to dev resource(s)
- Work closely with dev resources to ensure all projects are delivered accurately and efficiently
- Detail-oriented with ability to deliver detailed project specifications
- Excellent content creation and writing skills
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Native English speaker
- Thorough understanding of UX
- Analytical, ability to deliver data-driven results
Nice to have
- Experience collaborating through Github
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimise
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Experience managing a B2B SaaS website, highly desirable
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!