Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth. We have a buzzing international team of 100+ people based in 20 different countries, and we are currently hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey and kickstart your business development career with us!
About this role
The Web Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of Leadfeeder.com — our primary asset in driving revenue growth for Leadfeeder — with a focus on creating the long term vision of Leadfeeder.com in order to maximise our business goals.
With a good understanding of new technologies and business strategy you will work closely with the senior leadership, web dev, and marketing teams to own, maintain, and evolve our web presence. In this role you will be reporting directly to our Head of Marketing.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop and align the vision for Leadfeeder.com
- Align with web dev team to ensure all projects are delivered accurately, efficiently, and in line with technical SEO standards
- Work with marketing team to ensure website content is up-to-date, product changes are reflected in a timely manner, and the website is optimized for inbound traffic growth
- Collaborate with the wider Leadfeeder team to ensure that the website aligns with departmental needs and brand strategy
- Conduct research to understand areas of website growth/enhancement
- Create copy and wireframes for pages for new product and service offerings
- Improve User Experience on the website
- Gather all project requirements and deliver specifications to internal web dev resource(s)
- Manage technical SEO agency and ensure website continues to perform well against Google’s Core Web Vitals and is optimized for future algorithm updates
- Manage and collaborate with external web design resource
- Detail-oriented with ability to deliver detailed project specifications
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Native English speaker
- Thorough understanding of UX
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Analytical, ability to deliver data-driven results
Nice to have
- Experience collaborating through Github
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Experience managing a B2B SaaS website, highly desirable
- Competitive Salary
- An international and diverse remote-first work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Quarterly online team building activities with your team
- Company retreats twice a year ( travel permitting)