Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We’re looking for a Vice President (VP) of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. The VP of Product will be responsible for the implementation of product vision and development of our product portfolio. You will manage the Product teams and you will work closely with the Engineering function while collaborating with the marketing and support teams.
The VP of Product will report to the CPO and will oversee the lifecycle product management.
In a nutshell, we expect the VP of Product to manage the product team, refine and further develop the PM processes and implement the product vision for our product portfolio, overseeing the prioritization and development of products and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Connect PM activities and deliverables to business outcomes
- Ensure the implementation of product vision and strategy, and alignment of it to company goals
- Develop incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers
- Oversees the effective integration of all products within the portfolio and ensures market coherence
Lead, manage and mentor the teams of Product Managers, Designers and Analysts
Recruit and further develop a strong Product function
Inspire and motivate the team, encourage cooperation, offer training and ongoing coaching
Own the implementation of the product vision and roadmap, and drive new initiatives to maximize revenue and market penetration
Define and implement modern product development processes to meet company goals
Ensure strong and consistent processes for gathering market requirements, product and release definition and functional requirements
Oversee the product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product across all products within portfolio
Align Product OKRs with company ones, and track progress towards successful implementation of product vision, in line with the businesses long-term goals
Work closely with the CPO and CTO to ensure a cohesive product vision implementation plan exists
Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics for your function. Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization.
Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
Oversee the innovation and improvement of the product by helping teams to identify gaps in the market and analyze market data to find areas for new product creation or enhancements, leveraging the knowledge of experts both inside and outside the company.
Work with Marketing as a whole, to assess product mix; evaluate market share; conduct competitive analysis; and identify new products. Oversee competitive research and technology assessments.
Work with the CFO and the CPO for the implementation of sound pricing strategies across all products within the portfolio
5+ years of product management experience
Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment, and/or in the sales and marketing industry
Track record of successfully leading product teams of 10+ people and achieving ambitious company and business objectives
Expertize on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development process
Understanding of the importance of continuous and rapid testing and learning
Solid technology background with a good understanding of the economics and dynamics of a B2B SaaS business, and/or sales and marketing market
Working experience in a remote software engineering environment
Strong expertise in creating and maintaining product documentation
Great stakeholder management skills and internal evangelism
Proven success in defining, launching and evolving products. Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Proactive and forward thinking personality with great attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to influence, inspire, and motivate cross-functional remote teams
- Great people management skills with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring the research, design, and product development teams
- A customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Strong understanding of product planning and product development processes
- Great technical knowledge and understanding, ability to work with engineering teams
- Good knowledge of the sales and marketing industry
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!