Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer (ideally within Europe). To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats, and pet photos in Slack. Nobody likes staring at a screen all day long, so we support a flexible work schedule.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keep us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth. We have a buzzing international team of 100+ people based in 20 different countries, and we are currently hiring top talent across borders to help us double in size in the next 12 months.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About the role
As a Technical Success Specialist you will:
- Be the point person for Biz team to help them with technical client challenges.
- Solve technical challenges posed by clients (CRM, other integrations, Discover, GDS).
- Help to create internal technical guides / help centre material.
- Join client / prospect calls where necessary.
- Provide technical support to the Customer Success team by distributing knowledge, developing new solutions & improvements as well as looking for automations and implementing them.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers as the primary technical contact in supporting large-scale onboarding and general customer lifecycle initiatives.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are based in Europe.
- Experience with reporting tools such as GDS.
- Experience with web APIs and related technologies such as OAuth.
- Experience working with or using one of the major CRM integrations we use (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot especially).
- Experience working with Github.
- Able to read and understand code.
- Able to understand databases / query data from them.
- Experience working in a technology company.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem.
- You are 'commercially minded'.
- Relevant experience in a similar technical support role.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support. This role will also involve speaking to clients on video calls, so being comfortable presenting to clients “face to face” is necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums.
Nice to have
- Have digital sales and marketing experience.
- Have a good understanding of marketing analytics in general.
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Fluency in a 2nd European language
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Coronavirus situation, this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at a time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it).
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!