Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS scale-up, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 130+ members from around the world. We've developed an online service which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies.
Our 50+ strong in-house, all-remote engineering team is responsible for developing new features, and otherwise improving and maintaining the Leadfeeder product.
We are organized in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy.
We pride ourselves on keeping apps working smoothly, and the codebase tidy and well-tested. We dedicate time for upgrades, refactoring, and overall improvements for developer productivity and happiness.
We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
As a member of the Business Operations squad (BizOps), you will work together with other Software Engineers, Data Engineers and Data Analysts, developing and improving tools, integrations and data pipelines used by the Sales, Marketing and Support teams. You will also work closely and support these business teams, who rely heavily on efficient tooling and accurate data to do their jobs.
We pride ourselves on keeping apps working smoothly, and the codebase tidy and well-tested. We dedicate time for upgrades, refactoring and improvements in the developer experience.
We work with a broad range of technologies including: Ruby on Rails, Sidekiq, Redis, gRPC, Kubernetes, as well as a number of AWS-managed databases and serverless technologies.
Equally, there are opportunities to learn and be involved in infrastructure, DevOps and serverless development.
What you’ll work on
- Build and integrate with multiple external APIs
- Build data pipelines to make sure the data is correct and arrives on time
- Assist the data squad with data warehousing and analytics collection
- Develop and maintain a multitude of efficient user-facing tools
- Provide technical guidance to our business team, as well as communicate with internal and external technical contacts
- Provide constructive code reviews to your peers
What you'll bring on
- 1+ years work experience writing maintainable and well-tested backend apps with Ruby, Python or similar programming languages.
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Understanding that good solutions don’t have to be perfect
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Ability to help and improve the work of your colleagues through your teamwork and communication skills
- Be physically located within European timezones
Nice to have
- Previous experience in processes and tools used by sales, support or marketing teams
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs
- Serverless computing, AWS stack in particular
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems
What we offer
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats