Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 80+ members from around the world.
We've developed an online service which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps over 3000 paying customers to identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour, and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
Our 20+ strong in-house, all-remote engineering team is responsible for developing new features, and otherwise improving and maintaining the Leadfeeder product.
We are organised in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy. Depending on the product area, squads are comprised of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Designers, and are always paired with a Product Manager. We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
Ember.js developers at Leadfeeder work on our web frontend with state of the art technologies. The Leadfeeder web frontend is structured with Ember engines and makes extensive use of addons such as ember-data, ember-concujrrency, ember-cli-mirage and ember-component-css. Our strong testing culture extends to the frontend: all user flows are covered with acceptance tests, components and models are integration and unit tested. We use Percy for visual regression testing of the app.
As a member of our team, you will have a direct impact on the product with a high degree of ownership and freedom. You will have the opportunity to use your creativity and your unique perspective while collaborating with the other team members from your squad/chapter.
- Developing new features together with your squad
- Providing code reviews to your peers
- Monitoring and analysing both technical performance of the frontend and user analytics to support data-driven decision making for building great user experiences.
- Work closely with our designers to provide feedback on new or improved user interfaces and prototype them.
- Maintaining the CI/CD pipeline for our frontend deployments.
Essentials skills and expertise:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Hands-on experience developing Ember.js applications
- Strong understanding of HTTP and web based APIs.
- Capability to work remotely
- We expect minimum four hours of overlap with central European working hours (GMT + 2 / GMT + 3).
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Familiarity with backend web frameworks, Ruby on Rails in particular.
- Experience with UI/UX design.
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc).
- Get to work in a talented, remote-first international team
- Chance to make an impact on a global product
- Actual work-life balance with healthy 40-hour work weeks
- Flexible work time
- Biannual company retreats
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and encouraging work environment